[Question #236454]: Sintered material

Hello all,
I would like to perform calculations of sintered material (mainly metal) and I wonder if it is possible to allow some (controlled) initial penetration between spheres simulating sintered material. Of course, as it is an initial state, the penetration should not create any stress... So far I have not found any way of doing that easily (keeping in mind I am a fairly new user of Yade)... Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance
Guillaume