Re: [Question #238797]: Update interaction physics after changing material of spheres

Alexander Eulitz [Eugen] is still having a problem:
Good idea Jan.
It results in an update of interaction physics. But the problem is that my sphere packing explodes after rerunning simulation.
I think that this is what we can expect since the stiffnesses "explode", too. They get multiplyed by a factor of 1000. This means that contact forces explode and spheres are going crazy.
Maybe it is not possible to fill up my bowl with the soft particles...