Re: [Question #238696]: Time step

lingran posted a new comment:
Hi all,

I want to ask a very silly question. Long time ago, Sergei Dorofeenko asked a question about how to generate a stress free random dense packing. Bruno answered and suggested that we could use stress controller to first get a dense packing then unload it to a near-zero stress. Here is the link:
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/153042.

So my question is: can we use this method to first generate a stress
free dense packing, and then delete the top boundary wall for further
impact use? Because I did some tests, every time after I delete the
wall, the simulation will send an error and exit rapidly.

Thanks.
Lingran