Re: [Question #238797]: Update interaction physics after changing material of spheres

Alexander Eulitz [Eugen] posted a new comment:
Ok, thanks for the input. I see that this approach will be more correct then tablua rasa.
But will this progressive change of contact stiffness really be faster then using real material right from beginning?

I think that in case of HertzMindlin constitutive law, it should be
    i.phys.kno*= stiffer
Since contact normal force is calculated from kno and not kn, as it is with Cundall's constitutive law.
My test could maybe work if the 'equals' operator for FrictMats a and b would be overloaded with comparing all material parameters of a and b.