Re: [Question #238902]: Syntax -j option

Alexander Eulitz [Eugen] proposed the following answer:
both are ok, sinch this is implemented with an argument parser in the main.py of yade.
The 5th process is the coordination process, I think.
When I did performance comparisions with multiple cores it was normal that the average load of a single core was 10% or less.
As we discussed back then everthing depens on your setup (so what you are modelling) and the way you model it (in my case it was Hertz Mindlin constitutive law.