Re: [Question #239457]: Coding (new) Engines : Python or C++ ?

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Jerome,
If I guess correctly, you will have also to detect which spheres are
part of the outer layer periodicaly.
At the end of the day it sounds like a lot of loops on engines and
interactions, so I would consider c++ implementation for production.
You can use python for designing the algorithm, however. It will be simpler.

Bruno