Re: [Question #239457]: Coding (new) Engines : Python or C++ ?

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi Jerome,

I would also recommend C++ implementation. The most suitable place, I think
is a Shop_*.cpp.

I have recently spitted it into 2 parts to escape memory exhaust during
building Yade
on i386 with gcc-4.8. Feel free to add your code into Shop_02 or create a
new
Shop_03, if you want.

Please, do not forget to describe, what the code does + references (if any)
+ example.

Thanks

Anton