Re: [Question #239457]: Coding (new) Engines : Python or C++ ?

jduriez confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok, thanks to both of you ! You confirm that the execution should be
faster through C++, or did you have other reasons in mind ?

Bruno : for info, at the moment, I deal with a fixed list of spheres belonging to lateral boundaries (so there will be no detection step, regarding what you said)
Anton : at the moment I do not plan to commit this function, because it seems to me unlikely that it could be useful for something else than my current simulations.. So maybe I could avoid to overcrowd Shop !