[Question #239685]: Saving data at certain stresses

Dear all,
How can I save contact forces or any other data at CERTAIN STRESSES? for example I want to have some data ONLY at mean Stresses of 1,2,3 and 4 Mpa. I know how to save data using pyrunner engine but it can only be called at certain timesteps not certain pressures. This is so important to me because there is a lot of particles in my model and the output file is so confusing and hard to handle. I would be so grateful if you help me with this.
Regards