Re: [Important] Call for testing of new daily-packages

Dear Anton,
I really want to express my gratitude to you for this work. This
important step should make our life easier.
I checked the package for 12.04. From what I can see it works correctly.
Looking at computation time on oedometer.py example, I can guess that
the package was built without openblas/suitesparse/metis: it works but
the fluid calculation is extremely slow.
Installing the above dependencies before compilation should fix that.
Cheers.

Bruno

- --
Bruno Chareyre