Re: [Question #239919]: Is getStress documentation ok ?

jduriez posted a new comment:
I think no : it was already removed in
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/c5e067c945fe4d352169a05a9bc53328977facea.
I guess it appears as related to my commit because of my commiting way
that was surely not the best one.. I noticed, moreover this
growParticle, the "merge commit" which was not especially intended, and
probably annoying.

Is it because of the automatic rebase I did not set on my PC ? (I never
understood what's the matter of this point because of a broken (2d) link
in the corresponding link in the wiki)

Or because I did not used "stash" ?

I wanted to discuss this on yade-dev once the commit mail arrived.

--
Jérôme Duriez
Post-Doctorant UJF