Re: [Question #239900]: equivalent damping calculation in ViscElPhys

Raphaël Maurin gave more information on the question:
I just realized there is the same formulation for the stiffness (and the rolling resistance), should I change that also (same logic as above) ? (I am not sure for the rolling resistance as I am not using it. )
Something like :
if (cn1>0) or (cn2>0){
		phys->cn = cn1*cn2/(cn1+cn2 );
                 }
else {
               phys->cn = 0;
       }
and the same for cs, kn, and ks (and maybe mR) seems ok to you ?

Raphael