Re: [Question #239900]: equivalent damping calculation in ViscElPhys

Raphaël Maurin is still having a problem:
I thought again at the problem, and I think we should stay consistent with the formulation cn = cn1cn2/(cn1 + cn2) all along. Because, if we make an exception for cn1 or cn2 = 0, the behavior will not be continue in a way. Think for example at keeping cn2 at a certain value and reducing slowly cn1 until 0, you have a discontinuity in the behavior at 0 which is not consistent. It is just a matter of being consistent, so, I think it is good to change and apply also the formulation cn = cn1cn2/(cn1 + cn2) at zero , and if nobody disagree I am going to do it.
Raphael