[Question #240557]: error during make install

Hi all,

I tried to build and install Yade without gui and it worked. Unfortunately, when I enable the gui, the "make" command succeeds, but the "make install" fails:

-- Installing: /home/ml706312/workspace/yadetest-gui/installFolder/lib64/yade-2013-12-09.git-5c70dc0/py/yade/qt/__init__.py
CMake Error at gui/cmake_install.cmake:88 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/home/ml706312/workspace/yadetest-gui/trunk/img_rc.py".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_install.cmake:219 (INCLUDE)

I have installed (or made available) the following libraries (to my home dir) and cmake finds them definately via the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH environtment variable:
Eigen
libQGLViewer-2.4.0
loki-0.1.7
boost/1_53_0

Additionally, I added to CMakeLists.txt the line
    INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${QGLVIEWER_INCLUDE_DIR})
after line #192, because during compilation the QGLViewer headers were not found. Now the build via the "make" command works.

Do you guys have a hint for me what I am missing, why the "make install" does not succeed?

Let me know if you need any further information. Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Mathias