Re: [Question #240557]: error during make install

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
2013/12/10 Mathias <question240557@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I assume you refer to operating system? This is Scientific Linux release 6.4 (Carbon).

Hmm, why then you mention PPA, which is for Debian-based distros only?

> I try to install Yade on the high performance cluster of our
university.

Are you sure, you need there GUI?

>> Why do you need that, if it is inculded here [1]?
> I got the error "error: QGLViewer/qglviewer.h: No such file or directory" and after I included that extra line the error was gone.

Please, try to use system-installed qglviewer and do not modify
anything in cmake.

> This is the output of the untouched CMakeLists.txt (which in the end leads to the missing QGLViewer/*.h)
> -- Found QGLViewer: /home/ml706312/workspace/yadetest2/libs/QGLViewer/lib/libQGLViewer.so
> -- Found GUI-LIBS
> -- ===========================================================
> -- Yade configured with following features: Eigen3 VTK OpenMP GUI GL2PS
> -- Disabled features: GTS CGAL PFVflow LinSolv
> -- Optimized build

I do not see any problems here. Qglviewer-header path should be picked up
in gui / CMakeLists.txt. No need to include it into the main CmakeLists.txt

And yes, it is always a challenge to install new software (especially
Yade with tons of
dependencies)  on cluster, Don't give up, we are using Yade on HPC in
TU Freiberg
intensively with no problems,

Cheers,

Anton