[Question #240608]: How to increase the computing scale in YADE

Dear Bruno Chareyre and all users:
    Long time no see and thanks for helping me last time I gave those questions. My question today is about to increasing the computing scale in YADE, which is necessary for all DEM users to notice in all DEM applications. As I know, YADE now can provide a intact core written by C++ as well as a set of powerful controlling and executing codes using Python. These two portions in YADE may joint togerther to offer an effective method as a solution of computing scale problem.
    Take my own previous running as an example for accounting for my problem. I wanna get a correct running of 2D biaxial compression simulation just as I provided to you. The particle number is 50000 in my running and the calculation steps is 1000000. This running, of course, should take me almost 12 hours and my simulation conditions and devices are as follows:

(1). calculation core in YADE by C++ with no modification;
(2). a determined Python codes just only for excuting the 2D biaxial compression simulation, not for controlling the computing scale;
(3). a computer for getting this running, (Ubunto 32 bit system, Intel i5 2320 CPU with 4G storage)

My question is that what can I do to improve these 3 details above for my purpose of increasing the simulation scale in YADE.

Seeking your help!