Re: [Question #240628]: get fluid velocity in PFV cells

Christian Jakob confirmed that the question is solved:
additional comment on 1)

avFlVelOnSph() is working, but it can get nan (one small sphere at a
corner of my model was excluded from triangulation I guess). So my
solution for getting average fluid velocity (relative to spheres) is:

vel_fluid	= 0.0
numspheres=0
for b in O.bodies:
	if (b.isStandalone and isinstance(b.shape,Sphere)):
		numspheres += 1
		vfv = flow.avFlVelOnSph(b.id)
		if not isnan(vfv[0]):
			vel_fluid += Vector3(vfv[0],vfv[1],vfv[2]).norm()
vel_fluid /= numspheres

hope it helps someone in the future...

christian