[Question #240872]: Cell.homoDeform & PeriTriaxController.dynCell

I'm discovering periodic boundaries and I have some questions...

- concerning Cell.homoDeform, the doc does not in fact explain what's going on when Cell.homoDeform=0..
      From the code it seems to me that particles are moved according to cell deformation only when homoDeform. Thus, if !homoDeform, the sample deformation will be caused "indirectly" by boundaries particles being closer from the center of the cell ? Leading to a non-uniform strain in the cell ?
May someone confirm this, or not ?

- and for PeriTriaxController.dynCell. The "laws of dynamic" of the doc, and the corresponding line in code ([1] ?) are not very clear to me. Is this line only a numerical trick to deform the cell until the wanted stress is reached ? Or something that can be physically proven ?
[1] : https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/PeriIsoCompressor.cpp#L176

- and what if !dynCell ? I confess having difficulties to understand lines 118 and 171 of PeriIsoCompressor.cpp (a strain_rate in m/s ?)
Does someone use dynCell = 0 by the way ?

Any reference (different than this one : http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg04996.html ;-) ) is welcome.
I found http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/356/1747/2763.abstract but it is for me not enough at the moment. Do for ex homoDeform = 1 and dynCell =1 correspond to equations (1.1) and (1.2) of this paper ?

Thanks !!

Jerome