[Question #240920]: PWaveTimeStep problem

I generated 20k particles in a  cuboid area using makeCloud and I intend to fill this cuboid by internal compaction (with a very small stress) by means of "TriaxialStressContorller".

Note that I imported the cuboid from a "stl" file. And I used "GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper" in my engine. I don't know exactly how does it work but I just know that it uses an optimised  time step.

The problem is that when I run simulations, all the particles will be VANISHED in the first step of analysis!  and then I get this warning:

WARN  /home/ehsan/yade-daily/trunk/pkg/dem/Shop_01.cpp:452 PWaveTimeStep: PWaveTimeStep has not found any suitable spherical body to calculate dt. dt is set to 1.0

and after that nothing will happen.

First I though it might be a problem of my imported cuboid geometry, but even I tried generating a box using "facetBox" and I get this error.
But one interesting thing to note is that when I generate an open box or just 2 or 3 perpendicular facets, it works well, i.e. I face this problem when I use a closed box geometry to fill.

Did I used wrong or incompatible commands?

Thanks beforehand.