[Question #241471]: mindlin contact law

Hello all,

I am wondering whether a mindlin contact law is only used for the sphere interaction.
I have tried to use the contact law (mindlin) for the tri-axial consolidation instead of using a cundall strack but it is not working.
It is appeared that all paricles near the top and bottom of the plates are flying out.
So, I think I have to use two different contact laws somthing like mindlin for the spheres and cundall for box, wall, facet if the mindlin contact law only works for the spheres interaction.
Is this possible? or is there any method I can do?
Thank you very much for your help.

Best,

Seungcheol