Re: [Question #241471]: mindlin contact law

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Please post a script with the parameters you are using in your
simulations to reproduce the error. Saying "it is not working because
some particles are flying out" does not necessarily mean that the
contact law is not working but it may well be due to an improper
combination of input parameters you are using (strain rate etc.) - have
you done any calibration beforehand?

I have used the law before with boxes and periodic boundaries and never
found a problem.

Cheers,
Chiara