[Question #241563]: minieigen update (not really a question)

Hi everybody,

I did a substantial update to minieigen (http://launchpad.net/minieigen) to reduce copied code and make adding new types easier - and added vectors and matrices with complex numbers as requested by a user.

The new code is in the bzr repo, PPA versions will be updated shortly, and https://pypi.python.org/pypi/minieigen uses the new version as well. If you use distribution's python-minieigen package, it will take a while before the update reaches you.

I tried hard to not instrduce bugs into the new code and tested what I could. It is nevertheless possible that there will be (minor) issues. If that is the case, please report bugs against minieigen in its bugtracker.

Cheers, Václav