Re: [Question #236454]: Sintered material

jduriez requested more information:
Hi,

I'm currently trying to achieve the same goal, following the advice
concerning CohFrictPhys.unp, but I can not obtain a quiet sample...

I think this is due to some "chronological offset" : performing one step
is necessary to get access to interactions (i.phys / i.geom..). During
this step, spheres moved because of the initial overlap. Then, when
i.geom.penetrationDepth is accessed (to set i.phys.unp), this
penetrationDepth does not reflect the current state of the sample => the
operation does not cancel the normal force.

Computing myself the current penetration depth to assign it to phys.unp
allowed me to do the trick for 2 spheres, but not for a whole sample...

So, my question is in fact simple : did someone ever use Bruno's
suggestion in practice ?