[Question #242644]: Benchmark

hi,
I would like to perform the test mentioned on this website: https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Triaxial_Test_Parallel.
I found the script on https://github.com/yade/trunk/tree/master/scripts/checks-and-tests/triax-perf, which says:
"
 Performance test for running
#
# 1. Regular TriaxialTest with 3 independent dispatchers (geom, phys, constitutive law)
# 2. TriaxialTest with InteractionLoop (common loop and functor cache)
#
# Run the test like this:
#
# yade-trunk-opt-multi -j1 triax-perf.table triax-perf.py
#
# The -j1 ensures that only 1 job will run at time
# (even if other cores are free, access to memory is limiting if running multiple jobs at time)
#
# You have to collect the results by hand from log files, or run sh mkTextTable.sh and use
# triax-perf.ods to get comparison
#

utils.readParamsFromTable(fast=False,noTableOk=True)
TriaxialTest(numberOfGrains=50000,fast=fast,noFiles=True).load()
O.run(10,True) # filter out initialization
O.timingEnabled=True
O.run(200,True)
from yade import timing
timing.stats()
print 'ForceContainer synced %d times'%(O.bexSyncCount)
"
I've some questions: How can I start yade with "yade-trunk-opt-multi"?
If I try TriaxialTest(numberOfGrains=50000,fast=fast,noFiles=True).load(), there there is no "fast" defined.
And in the end, there is neither O.bexSyncCount in Yade docs.

It would be nice, if you could help me.

Martin