[Question #242915]: yadedaily on linux mint 16

I have Linux mint 16 (Petra) installed on my laptop, when I'm
following the instructions mentioned in YADE webpage, I face an error
regarding that I have some broken packages.

here is a screenshot of the error: http://postimg.org/image/xm35zks37/

I don't think the repository contains a folder entitled "olivia" or
"petra" and I guess I have to use one of Ubuntu distributions for
that, but I don't know which one. I tried saucy, precise but, they didn't
work.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Ehsan