Re: [Question #244319]: Yade Source code Installation and launch problem

David Zhang is still having a problem:
Hi Klaus,
Thanks for your quick reply.

Although I don't fully understand the command "./, i.g. ./yade-1.07.0.",
the method of creating a link in bin seems to be able to lauch yade.
Unfortunately, I got a new error below. Any idea how to fix it.

david@x220:~$ yade
Welcome to Yade 1.07.0
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `ekusas'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/david/bin/yade", line 273, in <module>
    userSession(qt4=True,qapp=qapp)
  File "/home/david/bin/yade", line 208, in userSession
    from IPython.Shell import IPShellEmbed
ImportError: No module named Shell

Cheers,
David