[Question #245755]: Setting manually the inertia and mass center of clumps

I am using Yade to model snow mechanics. I describe snow grains, obtained from tomography, as clumps made of non overlapping spheres. Yade automatically computes the mass M, center of mass C and inertia (eigenvalues of inertia matrix EigVal and orientation Ori). However, I can compute these variables (M,C, EigVal and the matrix of eigen vectors EigVec) directly from the 3d image obtained with tomography, with a better accuracy. So I would like to set mass, center of mass and inertia manually.

I am a bit confused with the inertia in Yade which is a vector and not a matrix. Is the following procedure right ?

I plan to do on a clump B:
B.state.mass = M
B.state.refPos = C
B.state.inertia = EigVal
B.state.ori = Quaternion(EigVec) or B.state.refOri = Quaternion(EigVec) ?

Moreover, am I sure that Yade won't automatically update this attributes with its own procedure ?

Thanks,
Pascal