Re: [Question #245755]: Setting manually the inertia and mass center of clumps

Pascal Hagenmuller posted a new comment:
Hello,

Thanks for the answers and tips.

When I modify the state.pos of the clump, the members of the clump moves
with the imposed translation t at next time step (I guess when Newton
law is integrated). To avoid this, I tried to modify directly the
relative position of the clump members (in respect to the clump
centroid):

for b_id in clump.shape.members.key():
    clump.shape.members[b_id][0] = newPosition

However, this does not modify anything. The relative positions of the
members remain the same (checked by printing clump.shape.members before
and after this command). Are these attributes alterable ?