Re: [Question #245755]: Setting manually the inertia and mass center of clumps

Pascal Hagenmuller is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

I agree, I want to change the position of the clump center without
moving its members. So I change clump.state.pos and the relative
position of the members so that they don't move with the clump center.

But where are the relative positions of the clump members stored and how
to modify them ? I thought they are stored in clump.shape.members[:][0]
in the local coordinates of the clump (origin: clump.state.pos; axes:
clump.state.ori). As mentioned in my previous message, I did not manage
to modify these attributes.

Pascal