Re: [Question #222363]: Material Parameters about Kn and Ks

Fu zuoguang posted a new comment:
Dear all:
     I am sorry for seeing this question very late. As a student DEM user, E and P for me are just necessary parameters to establish relationship between the 'material module' and 'normal stiffness' of the two spheres with a contact. More details about these methods are all in 'Yade document'. And I think it is more appreciate to build up the contact between 'normal and shear stiffness' of a contact(microscale) and some poperities of the material in the lab(just like behzad majidi said above) in macroscale before a certain micro-macro relationship is sucessfully introduced for transfering these two different scales working.

cheers