Re: [Question #248206]: A simple case for stress strain curve

behzad majidi posted a new comment:

So, can I conclude that in the case of a cylindrical sample composed of a random packing of spheres which is being compressed by a facet, the stress can be fairly determined by dividing the unbalanced force on the facet by the area of the sample?

and this value would not be the same as the one returned by bodyStressTensors for the facet! Right?
I wanted to know which value is more realistic.