Re: [Question #248466]: Validation of Cundall Strack contact law?

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> Could some one please direct me to the papers that contain the exact
contact law for Cundall Strack (ElasticContactLaw) that used in Yade

The best reference is given in the class documentation: [Pfc3dManual30]
There are subtle differences but they are only in the shear component,
and unpublished yet.

> How much will probably be the percentage of error for a very simple
test like this one?

For small enough timesteps, the error should be quickly less than 10e-6.

Bruno