Re: [Question #248869]: Clumps are getting a very high angVel in one iteration

Anton Gladky gave more information on the question:
Clumps are generating in this script continuously. And before explosion
happens, there is already in the scene about 15 clumps and there are no
problems with those.

The clump #16 reached the floor and "jumps away" from simulation. Very
strange...

Anton