Re: [Question #248869]: Clumps are getting a very high angVel in one iteration

Anton Gladky is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,

> do other clumps also interact with the floor? is it possible to check how
> much "excentric" is the contact force, i.e. what is the contribution of
> shear force? or maybe to check ratio of resulting torque and inertia..

All clumps are "landing" in the same place on the floor. And only 16th clump
after reaching the floor flies away as well as all following ones
(e.g. 17th, 18th..). Interaction with other clumps as well as initial
overlapping is excluded. I tried \mu=0 (friction),
setting o.dt=0.005*PWaveTimeStep. The result is the same.

I was trying to push the same clump with a really high start velocity
and it works just normally. No NaNs.

It is getting funny :)

Thanks all for the help

Anton