Re: [Question #248869]: Clumps are getting a very high angVel in one iteration

Hi Anton,

do other clumps also interact with the floor? is it possible to check how
much "excentric" is the contact force, i.e. what is the contribution of
shear force? or maybe to check ratio of resulting torque and inertia..

Could you also try to reduce time step (just before the problem) even more?
Although you wrote that reducing time step does not solve the problem.. it
seems to me like stability problems due to time step..

cheers