Re: [Question #247006]: Writing a new constitutive law

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I was confused, sorry. My previous statements are correct about
Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment.
But there actually is also a model with two springs and one damper
(Standard Linear Solid [1]) on the shear force. It is in
Law2_ScGeom_ViscoFrictPhys_CundallStrack, and "creepStiffness" is the E2
in [1].
This law has been used by a master student but it is still a bit
experimental. You can improve it if you like.

Bruno

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SLS.svg