Re: [Question #247006]: Writing a new constitutive law

behzad posted a new comment:

I'm sorry, but two questions to avoid misunderstandings;

1- Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment is a Maxwell model and
Law2_ScGeom_ViscoFrictPhys_CundallStrack is the Standard Linear Solid,
right?

2- This question concerns both models; We will have the same elements in normal and shear directions, right? I mean in Standard Linear model we have 2 springs and a dashpot in normal direction, and 2 springs and one dashpot in shear direction.
Is that correct? It's the case for the models in PFC actually. and the ratio of normal to shear stiffnesses comes from the Poisson ratio.

Thanks