[Question #249589]: Problem with O.load

Hi everyone,
I encountered a problem regarding loading of files in YADE. I ran a triaxial simulation and confined state was successfully reached and saved! then I quit YADE and tried to load the saved state file (confined.yade.gz) using GUI and it is loaded successfully but when I play the simulation to continue with deviatoric loading, I get an error: It says that one of the functions I have in my input script is not defined! How can I fix this? What if I load the saved state using the script not GUI? does that fix this issue? and if so how can I load confined state file from script? because it seems that when I use GUI to load the saved file(confined.yade.gz), it doesn't recognize the functions I have in my input script! would be thankful if you help me with that.