Re: [Question #249589]: Problem with O.load

Hi Sina,

O.save / O.load deals only with scene (engines, bodies, materials...).
Basicly it saves everything you may call with O.something, but not
everything from the script, as you noticed.

If you define the function with the same name in another script and then
call O.load, it should work. Also notice that only the function name has to
be same, otherwise the function can do something completely different :-)

Cheers
Jan