Re: [Question #249669]: material damping

Seungcheol Yeom is still having a problem:
Thanks for the response
I knew the energy is dissipated rest.coeff^2 based on the reference and observed the force is also dissipated as a function of restitution coeff when I simulated a single sphere drop on the wall.
The reason i am doing this is to investigate how the kinetic energy from the raindrop is transferred to the soil.
Also, I cannot find out the way to track the kinetic energy on each sphere. So, I tracked the force instead.
Is there way to track it?
Thank you for your help.

Seungcheol