Re: [Question #246502]: Build remote interaction for WireMat

Hongyang Alex Cheng is still having a problem:
Hi Klaus,

I still have some questions about WireMat-FrictMat interaction.

I understand WireMat inherits FrictMat so that CundallStrack law can
work for the interactions between WireMat and FrictMat. What if I want
to use Hertz-Mindlin law instead?

I tried to do that by simply replacing the lp2 and law2 functors by
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys and Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin,
but it didn't work and gave me the following error report:

FATAL FATAL
/home/alexcheng/myYade/trunk/pkg/common/InteractionLoop.cpp:142 action:
None of given Law2 functors can handle interaction #19133+19132, types
geom:ScGeom=1 and phys:FrictPhys=3 (LawDispatcher::getFunctor2D returned
empty functor)

Could you please give some advices on this?

btw, what do geom:ScGeom=1 and phys:FrictPhys=3 mean?

Regards,

Alex