Re: [Question #246502]: Build remote interaction for WireMat

Hongyang Alex Cheng confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi, jduriez

Thanks for the remarks. I am simulating uniaxial compression on a woven
textile sand bag. I choose WireMat for modeling the bag and FrictMat for
the soil inside the bag. Here is my script for the engine parts (sorry
for not pasting the whole script, it's too long).

My script worked this time. Problem seems to be that I built remote
links before defining the interaction loop. Anyway, thank you very much.

##################################
##	Defining engines	##
##################################

O.engines=[
	ForceResetter(),
	InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(label='Sphaabb'),Bo1_Box_Aabb(label='Wallaabb')]),
	InteractionLoop(
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(label='Ig2ssGeom'),Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom(label='wall')],
		[Ip2_WireMat_WireMat_WirePhys(label='wovenbag'),
		 Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys(
			krot=kr,
			ktwist=kr,
		 	label='soilsphere')],
		[Law2_ScGeom_WirePhys_WirePM(label='Law_wvbg'),
 		 Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin(
		 	includeMoment=True,
			label='Law_ssph')]
	),
	NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.2,gravity=[0,0,-9.81],label='newton'),
	GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(timeStepUpdateInterval=100)
]