Re: [Question #246502]: Build remote interaction for WireMat

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Two remarks that may help you :

Do not draw direct links between Law2 and Material types. There is only
a direct link between Law2 and phys types (FrictPhys, WirePhys,
MindlinPhys...) - and geom types. An indirect link with material types
comes from the direct link between material types and phys types,
through the Ip2 functor.

Your error message seems to be rather clear : the interaction between your bodies 19133 and 19132 is apparently of FrictPhys type (it is easy to check), and your LawFunctor (Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin ? your script may help here) could not handle it. I confess I'm a bit lost about the exact way functor can handle inherited classes, but apparently you are in a case that does not work...
Note that if your only Ip2 functor is Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys, it is quite surprising that you still have FrictPhys interactions... Did you re-launch your script from the beginning ?