[UPD] Re: Minimal required Eigen3 version is 3.2.1

I have disabled vectorization by default at the moment.
It should be better tested before we do at as the
default option. I have got segfaults with some of my
scripts.

You can enable this option, adding -DVECTORIZE=1
to the cmake-command. It would be good if devs test
it on their system. At the moment we know, that it
crashes on Debian Wheezy and Squeeze.

Nevertheless the requirement to use Eigen3_3.2.1
remains, because we cannot rely on old (and probably
buggy) versions of base packages.

Regards

Anton