[Question #250103]: Unable to install yade on Ubuntu 10.04.

I have been trying to install yade on my 64bit Ubuntu 10.04 but I keep getting errors...
This is what I get:

anna@anna-DELL-Workstation:/$ sudo apt-get install yadedaily
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  yadedaily: Depends: libyadedaily (= 1.09.0-51-3dc1972~saucy-1) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: python-yadedaily (= 1.09.0-51-3dc1972~saucy-1) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: python-numpy (>= 1:1.7-0~b1) but 1:1.3.0-3build1 is to be installed
             Depends: python-numpy-abi9 but it is not installable
             Depends: python:any but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

When I try to install the libyadedaily through the Synaptic Package, I again get tons of dependencies and errors:

libyadedaily:
 Depends: libopenblas-dev  but it is not installable
 Depends: libblas3  but it is not installable or
 	libblas.so.3  but it is not installable
 Depends: libboost-filesystem1.53.0  but it is not installable
 Depends: libboost-iostreams1.53.0  but it is not installable
 Depends: libboost-python1.53.0  but it is not installable
 Depends: libboost-regex1.53.0  but it is not installable
 Depends: libboost-serialization1.53.0  but it is not installable
 Depends: libboost-system1.53.0  but it is not installable
 Depends: libboost-thread1.53.0  but it is not installable
  Depends: libc6 (>=2.14) but 2.11.1-0ubuntu7.13 is to be installed
 Depends: libcgal10  but it is not installable
 Depends: libgmp10  but it is not installable
 Depends: libpython2.7 (>=2.7) but it is not installable
 Depends: libqglviewer2 (>= 2.3.17)
  Depends: libstdc++6 (>=4.6) but 4.4.3-4ubuntu5.1 is to be installed
 Depends: libvtk5.8  but it is not installable
 PreDepends: multiarch-support  but it is not installable

The python-libyadedaily is not even in listed in the synaptic package manager, the numpy is only available in version 1:1.3 and the python (2.6.5) is installed.

Would appreciate any help! Wanted to start coding already, did not think that the installation would be this problematic...
Thanks for your help in advance!

Anna