Re: [Question #250103]: Unable to install yade on Ubuntu 10.04.

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi Ana,

I'm afraid that your problems are related to your Ubuntu version : 10.04
is probably too old... I let other people with more packages skills than
me confirm, but you will maybe have to consider upgrade to newer
versions.

We are quite numerous to use 12.04, and it's working but some people
here consider already this 12.04 version as too old.

Jérôme