Re: [Question #253296]: Periodic boundary conditions - cell position

Hi Jerome,

> Is it possible to avoid that one vertice of the cell corresponds to the
> axis origin ? E.g. it is possible to impose, for some reason, that that
> the lowest cell corner is at e.g. (0,2,3) ?

currently it is not possible, but as the sample is periodic, it would not
make much sense ...

> If I rephrased correctly, in fact I do not know the answer... (in my
> case, I translated the whole sample, rather than the cell)

... for exactly this reason. The periodic cell can in fact have any
arbitrary position and the resulting behavior would not differ (as long as
the cell has fixed size).

cheers