Re: [Question #253425]: Getting stress from YADE

M.Meidani posted a new comment:
Hi,
Thanks Brouno for your advice.

2- I'm not sure what you mean. "Consider computing the convolution of particle stress with a weight function".  Do you mean
to average stresses by particles weight? Please explain more.

3- Actually I am not sure what is f(z)!! I used "O.forces(id)[2]" to export f(z) for each particle and the values were not 0. So it should be contact force. is it true?
I think last method needs more accuracy to choose correct particles in each height. I am not sure about my result and procedure.

Masood