[Question #253562]: PFV compressibility in undrained triaxial test

I want to get the pore pressure of a saturated soil sample in an undrained triaxial test when the sample volume is decreasing.

TriaxialStressController(thickness=0,stressMask=7,internalCompaction=False,label='triax')

	triax.goal1 = 35000
	triax.goal2 = 35000
	triax.goal3 = 70000
	triax.wall_back_activated = False
	flow.viscosity = 1.3e-3
	flow.fluidBulkModulus = 2e9
	flow.bndCondValue=[0,0,0,0,0,0]
	flow.bndCondIsPressure=[0,0,0,0,0,0]

For one of my simulations a decrease of ca. 1,8 % in porosity (=-dV/V) is obtained. When I calculate corresponding pressure increase I get

dp = K*(-dV/V) = 2e9*0.018 = 36000000 Pa

But the output from PFV shows maximum average pressures around of 16 Pa (not MPa!). As long as I use SI units the output of flow.averagePressure() should be Pa, right?

So is there a problem in the code or did I miss something in the compressibility option of PFV?

regards,

christian