Re: [Question #253425]: Getting stress from YADE

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
For completeness, the above convolution is not right if particles have
different sizes. In that case the volume of bodies should be used for
weighting the stress, in addition to the W function.

Also:
> but when I exported O.forces.f(i) for spheres, f(x) and f(y) were near to 0, but f(z) in most of them was 24!!

Gravitational forces are not counted in O.forces.f(id) when using Newton.gravity=g.
So I guess 24 is the weight of the particles.